Terms of service
Terms or service of the Crafteo online store
Below you can find the terms of service of the Crafteo online store, which contain information on the process of placing orders and concluding sales contracts, delivery and payment forms available in the store, as well as the procedures for withdrawing from the contract and filing complaints.
The store belongs to Maciej Nowak, sole proprietor doing business as “CRAFTEO STUDIO Maciej Nowak” at the following address: ul. Krakowska 56, 32-080 Zabierzów, Poland, NIP (tax identification number): 5130196197.
You can contact us at any time by sending a message to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
Enjoy your shopping!
Greetings from the Crafteo online store team
For the purposes of these terms of service, the following terms shall have the meaning hereby assigned to them:
- the Buyer – a natural person, legal person or disabled legal person,
- the Consumer – a natural person that concludes a sales contract with the Seller (one that is not directly related to their business or professional activity),
- the Terms of service – these terms of service available at the following address: https://crafteo.shop/pages/terms-of-service,
- the Store – the online store operating at the following address: https://crafteo.shop/,
- the Seller – Maciej Nowak, sole proprietor doing business as “CRAFTEO STUDIO Maciej Nowak” at the following address: ul. Krakowska 56, 32-080 Zabierzów, Poland, NIP (tax identification number): 5130196197.
- The Seller conducts retail sales via the Store while simultaneously providing electronic services to the Buyers. The Buyers can purchase the products displayed on the Store’s website via the Store.
- The Terms of service define the terms and conditions of using the Store, as well as the rights and obligations of the Seller and the Buyers. In order to use the Store, it is not necessary for the Buyer’s computer or other device to meet specific technical conditions. The following conditions shall suffice:
- access to the internet,
- a standard operating system,
- a standard internet browser,
- having an active e-mail adress.
- The Buyer cannot make purchases at the store anonymously or under a pseudonym.
- It is prohibited to provide unlawful content while using the store, particularly by sending such content via forms available at the Store.
- All product prices listed on the Store's website are gross prices and include customs duties and taxes.
Electronically supplied services
- The Seller provides electronically supplied services to the Buyer via the Store.
- The basic service provided electronically to the Buyer by the Seller is to allow the Buyer to place an order in the Store. Placing an order is possible without creating an account in the store.
- If the Buyer decides to create an account in the Store, the Seller also provides the Buyer with an electronic service consisting of creating and maintaining an account in the Store. The account stores the Buyer's data and the history of orders placed by them in the Store. The Buyer logs into their account using their e-mail address and the password they have defined.
- An account can be created at the Store by filling out and sending a registration form using the Store’s automatic mechanism. Upon sending the registration form, a contract for maintaining an account in the Store is concluded between the Buyer and the Seller. The contract is concluded for an indefinite period, and the Buyer may terminate the contract with immediate effect at any time by deleting the account.
- The services are provided electronically to the Buyer free of charge. The sales contracts concluded via the Store, however, are subject to payment.
- In order to ensure the Buyer's safety and the secure transfer of data in connection with the use of the Store, the Seller shall take technical and organizational measures appropriate to the degree of the threat to the security of the services provided, particularly in terms of measures to prevent the acquisition and modification of personal data by unauthorized persons.
- The Seller performs actions in order to ensure that the Store functions properly. The Buyer should inform the Seller about any irregularities or interruptions in the functioning of the Store.
- The Buyer may submit any and all complaints related to the functioning of the Store via e-mail to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. In the complaint, the Buyer should provide their first and last name, address for correspondence, and the date and type of irregularity related to the functioning of the Store. The Seller will consider all complaints within 14 days of their receipt and will inform the Customer of the status of its processing at the e-mail address of the complaining party.
Placing an order
- The Buyer can place an order as a registered customer as well as without having to register.
- A registered customer is a Buyer who has an account in the Store. The Buyer can create an account while placing an order.
- In order to place an order, the Buyer is obliged to take the following steps:
- select a product or products which will be the subject of the order by clicking the button “Add to cart”,
- from the cart view, click on the "Go to checkout" button,
- fill out the order form, providing the data necessary to process the order and select the method of payment for the order,
- click on the button that finalizes your order.
- After clicking the button finalizing the order, the Buyer will be transferred to the payment agent's transaction page to make the payment for the order. After payment is complete, the Buyer will be directed back to the Store website with the order confirmation. At this time, the sales contract of products in the order is considered to be concluded between the Buyer and the Seller.
- The contract concluded between the Seller and the Buyer is subject to Polish law, but only to the extent that it does not deprive Consumers of their rights which result from the mandatory provisions of the law of the state of their usual residence.
- The Buyer must provide true personal information in the order form. The Buyer is liable for providing false personal data. The Seller reserves the right to suspend the execution of the order in a situation where the Buyer has provided false data or if the data raises the Seller’s legitimate doubts as to its correctness. In such a case, the Buyer will be informed about the Seller’s doubts via phone or e-mail. In this type of situation, the Buyer has the right to explain all circumstances related to the verification of the truthfulness of the provided data. If data allowing the Seller to contact the Buyer is not available, the Seller shall provide explanations after the Buyer has made contact.
- The Buyer declares that all data provided by them in the order form is true, while the Seller is not obliged to verify its accuracy and correctness, although he has the permission to do so in accordance with par. 5 above.
Forms of delivery and payment
- Orders will be delivered to the Buyers via a courier company.
- The payment methods for the orders are described on the Store's website and presented to the Buyer when placing the order.
- The cost of delivery shall be borne by the Buyer, unless the Seller specifies differently in the Store.
- After an order is placed by the Buyer in accordance with § 4 of the Terms of service, an order confirmation will be sent to the Buyer's e-mail address.
- Processing the order consists of the preparation of its shipment to the Buyer. The order is considered complete once it is prepared for shipment.
- The order completion time is always indicated in the product description.
- If the order covers more than one product, the delivery time may be longer.
- After completing the order, the order confirmation will be sent to the Buyer’s e-mail address and the process of sending the order to the Buyer will begin.
- The invoice documenting the purchase will be delivered to the Buyer electronically.
- The delivery date of the products to the Buyer shall not exceed 21 days. This date is counted from the date of the completion of the order in accordance with § 6 par. 2 of the Terms of service.
Withdrawal from the Consumer contract
- A Consumer who has concluded a distance contract with the Seller has the right to withdraw from the contract without giving any reason within 14 days from the day of taking possession of the purchased items.
- In order to withdraw from the contract, the Consumer must inform the Seller about their decision to withdraw from the contract by means of an unambiguous statement – e.g. via a letter sent by traditional mail or e-mail.
- The Consumer may use the withdrawal form template. To get this document please email us at: email@example.com.
- In order to keep the deadline for withdrawal from the contract, it shall suffice if the Consumer sends the information about the Consumer exercising their right to withdraw from the contract prior to the deadline for withdrawing from the contract.
- The Consumer is obliged to return the product to the Seller or to give it to a person authorized by the Seller to receive it immediately, but no later than 14 days from the date of withdrawal from the contract, unless the Seller suggests picking up the item himself. In order to meet the deadline, it shall suffice to return the product before it is up.
- The consumer bears the direct cost of returning the item(s).
- In the event of withdrawal from the contract, the Seller shall immediately return all payments received from the Consumer, including the cost of the least expensive product shipment method available in the Store (if the cost was covered by the Consumer), and in any case no later than 14 days from the date on which the Seller was informed of the Buyer’s exercising their right to withdraw from the contract. Returns will be made using the same payment methods that were used by the Consumer in the original transaction, unless the Consumer has explicitly agreed to another solution. In any case, the Consumer will not incur any fees due to the form of refunding payment.
- If the Seller has not offered to collect the item from the Consumer himself, he may withhold the refund of payments received from the Consumer until he receives the item back or the Consumer provides proof of its return, whichever event occurs first.
- The Consumer is liable for the decrease in the value of the product as a result of using the product in a way that goes beyond what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the product.
Liability for defects
- The seller is obliged to provide the buyer with a product free from defects.
- The Seller is liable to the Buyer if the product sold has a physical or legal defect (warranty for defects).
- If the product sold has a defect, the Buyer may:
- demand replacement of the product with one that is free from defects,
- request removal of the defect,
- submit a price reduction statement,
- submit a statement of withdrawal from the contract.
- If the Buyer finds a defect in the product, they should inform the Seller of this fact, at the same time specifying their claim related to the found defect or by submitting a statement with the appropriate content.
- The Buyer may use the complaint form available, however this is not obligatory. To get this document please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The Buyer may contact the Seller both via traditional mail as well as via e-mail.
- The Seller shall address the complaint submitted by the Buyer within 14 days from the date of delivery of the complaint via the means of communication, with which the complaint was submitted.
Personal data and cookies
- The Controller of the Buyer’s personal data is the Seller.
- The Buyer's personal data is processed for the purpose of handling the user’s account, processing orders or possibly defending, investigating or settling claims related to sales contracts concluded via the Store.
Out-of-court methods of handling complaints and pursuing claims
- The Seller consents to the submission of any disputes arising in connection with the sale of goods via mediation proceedings. Details will be determined by the parties to the conflict.
- The Consumer may use out-of-court methods of handling complaints and pursuing claims.
- The Consumer may also use the ODR platform available at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr. This platform serves the purpose of resolving disputes between consumers and businesses seeking out-of-court settlements of disputes regarding contractual obligations arising from online sales contracts or service contracts.
- The Seller reserves the right to introduce and cancel offers and promotions and to change the prices of products in the Store without prejudice to the rights acquired by the Buyer, particularly including the terms of contracts concluded before introducing the changes.
- The Seller reserves the right to make amendments to the Terms of service. Contracts concluded prior to amendments to the Terms of service shall be governed by the Terms of service in effect on the date of the conclusion of the contract.
- All disputes related to the Store and contracts concluded via the Store shall be considered by the Polish common court of jurisdiction competent for the permanent place of the Seller’s business activity. This provision does not apply to Consumers where the competence and jurisdiction of the court are considered on general terms.
- Buyers who have an account in the Store shall be notified of each change to the Terms of service via e-mail to the e-mail address assigned to their account. If the content of the new Terms of service are not accepted, the Buyer has the right to withdraw from the contract for maintaining their account at any time by deleting their account or submitting an appropriate statement to the Seller in any form on the withdrawal from the contract for maintaining an account.
- These Terms of service shall apply from 01.06.2019.
- All archival versions of the Terms of service are available for download in .pdf format – the links can be found below the Terms of service.